Patients on long term medication can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- In person – drop your repeat slip (attached to your last prescription) into the surgery having clearly marked the items required.
- By post – send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you (please allow extra time for postal deliveries)
- Email - email@example.com (This email is only for requesting medication, any other queries will not be dealt with.)
- Online – follow the link at the top of this page to complete a simple registration.
- Electronic Prescribing Service - This gives you the chance how your GP sends your prescription to the pharmacy you choose to get your medicine or appliances from. see enclosed leaflet Electronic Prescribing Service
Please note for safety reasons we do not accept telephone requests.
Requests for medications that are not on the repeat list needs to be discussed as a telephone consultation with the duty doctor.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.